TWO DAYS OF "FALLING IN LOVE"
Whoever comes to Ben Tre will be warned of forgetting the way back home because they fall in love with this place too much. In love with the beauty of the river, in love with the shade of the coconut tree, in love with the hospitality, kindness and simplicity of local people in the southwest region, especially in love with the loving and charming smile of the girls in thisplace.
Let’s go with Rooster Mekong in order to fall in love, excitement is waiting ahead!
DAY 1: FALLING IN LOVE WITH ROOSTER MEKONG
- 6h30: Gather, chat and listen to the tour guide telling stories of BenTre.
- 9h: Visit the Sai Gon – Gia Dinh former military base, the national heroic witness.
- 10h: Arrive at the Rooster Mekong recreational area and go on board to relax and enjoy the romantic scenery.
- 11h30: In love with the Western Vietnamese cuisine made by Rooster Mekong chefs.
- 14h: Participate in team building activity with the folk topic “Thoi lua nau com” (Rice cooking competition)
- 15h30: Snack break
- 19h: Light the campfire, enjoy the gala dinner and fall in love with Rooster Mekong
DAY 2: FALLING IN LOVE WITH PEOPLE OF THE COCONUT HOMETOWN
- 6h30: In the farmer’s costume of the old days, you will experience the common daily life of a person in the Southern Vietnamtomakealiving.
- Cycle to the local market to see bustling activities here.
- After that, cycle to some famous attractions:
- Cai Mon flower village – one of the largest wholesale markets supplying flowers for the country.
- Be overwhelmed by seasonal fruits and taste them in the orchard.
- The process of honey production by local people
- 11h30: Return to Rooster Mekong for lunch
- 13h30: Fall in love with the experience of local people: row the sampan boat, catch fish, pick vegetables, do the gardening, go fishing and go to bathe in the river.
- 16h: Snack break
- 17h: The journey ends.
Tour price included:
- Transportation: air-conditioned coach with reclining seats, wet wipes and mineral water.
- Meal: 1 lunch and1 standard breakfast
- Enthusiastic tour guide with vast knowledge and experience
- Entrance fee for all tourist attractions in the program
- Travel insurance, maximum payout of 10 million VND/person/accident
- Tax invoice (you do not have to pay more money if you do not take the invoice)
- Travel insurance for foreign travellers
- Drinks in meal, in hotel and personal expenses
- Free for child age 1-4 (parents will pay personal fee, the child does not occupy a seat). 2 adults will get 1 child free, the second child cost 75% of the tou price(Standard type like Childcost)
- Child age 5-9 cost 75% of the tour price (Standard type: private meal and seat but same bed with parents). 2 children cost will not have private bed too.
- Child age > 9 is considered as an adult
- You must bring your ID card or passport
- Children age 1-4 or 5-9 will have their own standard entrance fee. In case their heights exceed the limit of some tourist attractions that have height restrictions, children will be considerd as adults and parents have to pay for the tickets.
- If you are vegetarian, please bring your own food
- The services included in tour if it is not used will not be refunded.
- You should bring clothes because there are activities in water and mud
- The tour guide can arrange the schedule in order to be suitable for the condition of each day and assure to visit all the attractions in the program.
- Travel in surance can only be bought when you purchase the tour at least 2 days before the departure (excluded Saturday, Sunday and holidays)
- On the return day, our coach will drop off passengers at only 1 meeting point. Please then get a taxi home or to your hotel.
For further information about the program and price, please contact:
Ben Tre office: 0275 246 6789
Ho Chi Minh office: 08 98340239